Neuropsychotherapy Edition 49, Jun / Jul 2018
Rita Princi’s very important closing note of this year Conference. Rita was the Conference Master of Ceremonies and we believe that everyone who attended will agree that she again did a tremendous and wonderful job.
• The integration of neuropsychotherapy, schema therapy and hypnotherapy, embedded within a collaborative approach – a Case Study
• From Surviving to Thriving – a Case Study and Daily Program for the Second International Conference of Neuropsychotherapy – May 2018
The diving response and treatment of Panic disorder Neuropsychotherapy and Narrative Therapy
Introducing the Graduate Certificate. Meaningful Networks of Pain. A Case for an Adolescent with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Anxiety.
- Neuropsychotherapy and Phobic disorder
- Neuropsycotherapy, EMDR and PTSD
- Neuroscience of Anxiety and Chronic Illness
Sign up to the free Neuropsychotherapy e-Journal:
- Celebrating the International Conference of Neuropsyhcotherapy.
- Neuroscience of PTSD
- Neuropsychotherapy in clinical practice
- Neuropsychotherapy in clinical practice.
Neuroscience Play – based tool for children
The Neuroscience of Bullying
Neuropsychotherapy Certificate Training
Internet-based Interactions and Psychological Wellness
Phototherapy and sound in Neuropsychotherapy